BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing nearly 6,000 establishments and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology (devices and diagnostics), health IT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ nearly 83,000 Floridians. SOURCE.Learn About Bioflorida
Important and timely updates...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- THIS WED - Advancements in Medical Simulation and Robotics May 30 5:30pm
- JUNE 13: Early-Stage Funding & Company Spotlight Program in Tampa 5:30pm
- Secure your Sponsorship for the BioFlorida Conference in Fort Lauderdale
- State Legislative End of Session Report: Priorities & Results
- BioFlorida on Capitol Hill - 2018 BIO Federal Priorities