BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing nearly 6,000 establishments and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology (devices and diagnostics), health IT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ nearly 83,000 Floridians. SOURCE.Learn About Bioflorida
Important and timely updates...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- Conference Sponsorship Offer Expires today Friday, March 16
- South Florida Life Sciences Showcase is March 29
- Track the State Legislative Session - Bi-Weekly Reports Available
- Plan your Regional 2018 Participation
- Ensure Florida remains leader in life sciences (Op Ed)