BioFlorida is the voice of Florida’s life sciences industry, representing nearly 6,000 establishments and research organizations in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology (devices and diagnostics), health IT and bioagriculture sectors that collectively employ nearly 83,000 Floridians. SOURCE.Learn About Bioflorida
Important and timely updates...
Get the key information you need from the links below:
- NEXT WEDNESDAY - Advancements in Medical Simulation and Robotics May 30 5:30pm
- JUNE 13: Early-Stage Funding & Company Spotlight Program in Tampa 5:30pm
- THIS OCTOBER - 21st BioFlorida Annual Conference at The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- State Legislative End of Session Report: Priorities & Results
- BioFlorida on Capitol Hill - 2018 BIO Federal Priorities